Finance Manager (PE Fund)
A Well Known Fund House (SFC1,4,9)
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company (payment, payroll funding, and other transactions)
- Prepare monthly investment cash flow and performance analysis for investments made by management companies
- Prepare monthly pro forma financial statements for staff co-investment vehicles
- Prepare weekly performance analysis for listed shares for all management companies and funds
- Prepare and review consolidated financial statements and intercompany transactions for internal groups.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly management reporting for internal and external groups
- Prepare weekly cash flow projection and semi-annually funding projection
- Liaison with auditor, prepare AFS and tax filing, and ensure the reports are align with group standards and accounting standards
- Handle and conduct fund administration tasks including full set of accounts, financial reports, income statements, etc.
- Prepare and reply ad hoc enquiries from shareholders
- At least 8 years relevant experience in audit field and in commercial firm
- Able to handle full set of accounts and good at doing consolidation; technically strong
- Computer literacy including advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office and experience
- with SUN or any ERP is highly preferable
- Fluent in spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Proactive, hands-on, detail-oriented, able to handle multiple tasks, and adaptability to a
- small team environment and high standards for accuracy and quality
- Energetic and cheerful personality and work attitude
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.