- Perform statutory audit in various industries and prepare audit working paper and audited financial statement.
- Able to plan and complete the audit assignments within the time frame given with minimum supervision.
- Able to handle and liaise with clients regarding audit matters.
- Able to maintain active communicate with clients during audit assignments/projects.
- Able to be a team player and working independently when required.
- Undertake other task and duties as and when required.
- Minimum of Diploma holder, Bachelor Degree, ACCA (partial/affiliate) or its equivalent in Finance / Accounting.
- Passion and commitment in accounting, auditing and taxation
- Good communication, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- A good team player, dedicated, result oriented with positive/self-motivated attitude and able to work independently when required.
- Must be computer literate and able to use Microsoft Word & Excel.
- Proficient in English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin.
- Kindly provide Transcripts with Resume.