- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree/Professional Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Taxation or equivalent.
- Able to speak (fluently) and write in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Able and willing to work under pressure and meeting deadline
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- To handle and manage the Company’s assignments primarily in relation to tax compliance and advisory work for companies and individuals
- To assist in reviewing tax returns and computations, and to provide guidance to team members
- To assume in such other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned by the Company from time to time