We are seeking an individual who is energetic, ambitious, and eager to grow to join our team.
Successful candidate will responsible to: -
- Preparation of tax computation.
- Preparation of the tax computation.
- Preparation of tax returns and relevant statutory forms
How to get your job application short-listed: -
- Possess relevant professional / partial accounting qualifications
- Possess initiative & able to work independently
- Keen to learn more and committed to accomplish assigned tasks
- Proficient in English, Bahasa Malaysia and Chinese
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply, on-the-job training will be provided
- Ability to work on a mixture of compliance and advisory work
- 5-days working week.
- On-the-job training will be provided.
- Working location near to Pavilion KL & KLCC
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm
- Study Leaves and Examination Leaves
- Easy accessible to KL Monorail Raja Chulan, MRT Bukit Bintang, and Putra LRT KLCC
We provide a friendly working environment that will assure you of a rewarding career with good opportunities for personal growth and career advancement.