Internship for Accounts Department (April/ May 2021 Intake)
We are seeking students who are energetic, ambitious, and eager to join our internship program commencing from April, and/or May 2021 from a minimum period of 4 to 6 months.
During the internship period, you will be exposed to these areas: -
- Translating principles learnt in varsity to the practical world of auditing, taxation; and/ or accounting, with includes of the technical accounting; and auditing standards as well as the Companies Act 2016.
- To manage proper filing and documentation work.
- Develop effective communication skills with clients; and colleagues.
How to get your job application short-listed: -
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy or equivalent.
- Willing to learn and take instructions, responsible and has positive attitude.
- Working location near to Pavilion KL & KLCC
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm
- Easy accessible to KL Monorail Raja Chulan, MRT Bukit Bintang, and Putra LRT KLCC
We provide a friendly working environment that will assure you of a rewarding career with good opportunities for personal growth and career advancement.