Assistant Manager / Manager
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree/Professional Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Taxation or equivalent.
- At least 4 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- To manage, coach and supervise a team of group members in the tax compliance work
- To review tax returns and computations for corporate, individual, partnership, etc. for submission to the tax authorities.
- To liaise with the tax authorities in connection with tax enquiries, appeals, refunds, etc.
- To attend to tax audit and investigation matters
- To render tax advisory services including tax review, tax planning, etc
- To monitor and update any technical developments
- To have meetings with clients and officers from tax authorities, as and when required
- To assume other duties and responsibilities as and when assigned by the company