Your new company
Our client is the kiwifruit industry's leading grower-owned, post harvest operator with locations across the Bay of Plenty.
Your new role
Working within a busy payroll team you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth execution of a large payroll with a combination of casual and permanent staff. This will involve but not limited to:
- checking timesheets and entering hours into the system;
- managing benefits, one-off health insurance claims; and
- any other general ad hoc tasks that arise.
While the focus of this role is payroll, you will also get the opportunity to gain experience with other aspects of the business to further develop your skillset.
What you'll need to succeed
- 2 years experience working in payroll;
- a proven background in finance/accounting/payroll, a tertiary qualification in this field is preferred;
- an up beat, friendly personality;
- can do attitude and ability to work in a team environment; and
- experience using the payroll system Fusion would be favourable.
What you'll get in return
On offer is an opportunity to join a reputable business in the Bay of Plenty and support a busy payroll team. You will enjoy a down to earth, friendly team environment and also get the opportunity to develop other skills as opportunities arise.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Emma.Tarr@hays.net.nz or call us now for a confidential discussion.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.