Financial Accountant, Team Lead
Your new company
Large government organisation based in the Bay of Plenty. This role sits as part of a busy and vibrant Finance team.
Your new role
Managing a team of 8 you are responsible for:
- preparation of statutory financial reports, financial transactions and payments
- you will establish and manage effective and efficient financial services - accounts payable and accounts receivable
- you will manage annual reporting and General Ledger maintenance and be responsible for statutory accounting and applying Accounting standards.
- as a team leader you will be responsible for delegating work and tracking the progress of team projects.
What you'll need to succeed
- qualified CA Accountant
- experience in a financial accounting and operating environment
- proven track record in managing and leading a team
- experience in local or central government would be preferred
- NZ citizen or permanent resident
- available to start work asap
What you'll get in return
On offer is an opportunity to be part of an established and successful team in the beautiful Bay of Plenty. The contract is for a minimum of 12 months and offers a competitive salary.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Emma Tarr at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us now 07 809 4340.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.