Property Accountant-Distinguished Real Estate Firm
Property Accountant – Distinguished Real Estate Firm!
About the Company and Opportunity:
- Our client is a property management firm with over 50 years in the business and a portfolio that spans across the US
- Due to growth, they are hiring a Temp to Hire Property Accountant in their US headquarter location in the beautiful Potomac area. This position starts in contract paying $33 – $35 an hour and for the right candidate will go permanent with a salary of $70,000 – $75,000.
- This is remote to start but then will be in–office. They are searching for someone who understands full–charge accounting, someone who can recognize items off the balance and know to ask questions. Each property is different.
- Some of the employee reviews, include things like:
- 'This company is a great place to work. The culture is what makes this company stand out. I enjoy coming to work everyday. The company genuinely cares about their team members. I truly have great work life balance.'
- 'The best things about working at here are the people and the core values! Having worked at many large national property management companies in the past, where core values get lost or are largely unknown, this company's culture is firmly rooted in its business. We also have some of the most amazing employees at all levels within the company.'
Overview of the Property Accountant role:
- The Property Accountant is responsible for the Property Management accounting aspect for assigned properties. Ideal candidates will have experience preparing and understanding financial reports and preparing annual budgets.
Preferred Qualifications for the Property Accountant:
- Requirements include Degree or related property accounting experience,
- Minimum 3 years' experience.
- Must know debits, credits, journal entries and bank recs.
- Very basic Excel.
- Yardi is a plus.