Senior Property Accountant
We are partnering with a fast–growing organization that is located in Dallas, Texas. This position is an exciting opportunity for an individual to learn and grow. Not only will you be responsible for the month–end close processes but you will also act as the Lead to mentor as well as train Staff Members. This position will range in compensation from $75,000 to $85,000 dependent upon years of experience.
- Responsible for the timely preparation of financial reporting packages
- Assist with annual budgets and quarterly forecasting as needed
- Assist internal and external auditors through providing supporting documents
- Provide process improvement to improve efficiency
- Provide journal entries and account reconciliations as needed
- Assist with the training and development of Staff Members
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or other related field
- CPA is not required
- 3+ years of relevant experience within a Property Management organization. Multi–Family experience is highly preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong experience within Microsoft Excel
- Previous experience with an ERP system
Does this sound like the perfect positions for you? Let's have a confidential conversation! Please submit your resume to . Qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview.