What's Awesome about our Client
- High–growth, acquisition driven, real–estate company with a medical industry focus.
- Excellent exposure and challenging work – opportunity to expand your knowledge base.
- Work with a highly supportive and collaborative team that has your back
- Fun, fast–paced culture with an entrepreneurial spirit!
Why this job – PROPERTY ACCOUNTANT
Property Accountant for a full spectrum real estate development and management company in the growing medical industry sector. You will work in a highly collaborative, team environment under leadership that cares and continues to create opportunities for the team to be challenged, grow in skill set and have fun!
What You'll Actually Do
- Responsible for the nuts and bolts accounting of commercial properties to include financial reporting.
- Prepare CAM reconciliations, balance sheet reconciliations, and bank reconciliations.
- Manage month–end close to include booking accruals, adjusting entries, and performing variance analysis.
- Develop and manage relationships with property managers and tenants to manage invoices, tenant accounts, and related items.
- Assist with acquisitions and dispositions of properties.
- Work on special projects and department initiatives as needed.
The Ideal Candidate
- BS in Accounting
- 2–3 years of commercial property accounting experience needed.
- Real Estate experience required
- Experience working in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
- Yardi, MRI or Timberline software experience highly desired.
- Strong Excel skills
- Self–solve and team player mentality.
Where and How Much
- Target Compensation $68K with a strong bonus | 401k with strong match | Health, Dental, Vision
- Beautiful offices in Downtown Denver
Please contact Stephanie Seybold at