Director of Group Reporting
Michael Page are thrilled to be partnering with one of the 'Big Three' recording companies and the third largest in the global music industry, on their Director of Group Reporting position.
Our client is one of the largest global publishers of music and is home to an epic catalogue of some of the world's greatest hits by over 50,000 songwriters globally. They operate in more than 60 countries worldwide and have over 10,000 staff.
- Own and oversee the financial reporting requirements for the Group ensuring the provision of clear and accurate information
- Management and leadership of a team of qualified accountants (2/3)
- Ensure close collaboration and build strong relationships with the Group CFO and Senior VP and with the CFOs/VPs and financial reporting teams within the operating companies.
- Create and implement a monthly management consolidation process of key financial reports at a Group level
- Manage consolidation for over 70 entities within the Group
- Ensure key parent company statutory reporting needs (e.g. month, quarter, year-end reporting processes) are satisfied
- Delivering and filing of annual statutory accounts and tax returns for the UK and subsidiary companies as required
- Support on key projects and workstreams such as: ERP implementation, Implementation of group treasury processes and re-financing of the external debt facilities and Potential M&A related activities
- Review and update the Shared Based Payments process (IFRS2)
- Review implementation IFRS16 (leases)
- Be part of project team helping to gear company up for IPO
The successful candidate will ACA Qualified with excellent academics and a strong technical background. They will have strong experience in a group financial reporting, multi-currency and multi-entity group consolidation or group financial control looking to progress their career.
The successful candidate will also have strong working knowledge of shared-based payments and leases standards (IFRS2 and IFRS16). if you have been through an IPO, that will also be helpful.
- Basic salary £95-115k
- 5-9% matched pension
- 25 days holiday, increasing after a years service
- other company benefits such as buying holidays, life assurance, health care etc
- Office perks such as breakfast
- Tickets to music events and concerts
- Flexible home/office working