Associates and Senior Associates, Audit, Assurance
At EY, you'll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we're counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.The opportunityWe are actively recruiting Audit professionals at the Associate and Senior Associate level to join our Audit team in Brisbane. Our Auditor opportunities are offered on a flexible full-time basis. You'll help our clients meet their reporting requirements by accurately reporting on financial statements and providing meaningful insights into accounting and reporting matters. In return, you can expect leading-edge learning and development tailored to your unique interests and motivations. You'll be given all the skills, knowledge and opportunities to progress and become ready to build a better working world for our people, our clients and the communities that support us.Your key responsibilities
- Leading fieldwork, managing performance, coaching and mentoring more junior team members and keeping engagement leaders updated on audit engagements
- Effectively managing Audit processes with appropriate consideration of audit risk issues and accounting technical matters, including revenue, financial instruments and income taxes
- Engaging clients and providing advice and professionalism throughout transactions, including identification of areas for improvement in clients' business processes
- Constantly developing your understanding of current market trends and processes and sharing your knowledge to develop junior colleagues
- Understanding our clients' unique ambitions and needs and referring them to colleagues in other teams and areas to broaden our business relationships where possible
- Expertise in accounting frameworks (IFRS) and in related financial reporting matters.
- Proven experience as an Auditor delivering external audit and assurance engagements.
- Experience leading the planning, execution and reporting on audits.
- Proven track record with developing and maintaining client relationships.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills and a collaborative approach to management.
- A strong academic record, including a degree and progress towards/completion of CA or any CA ANZ affiliated qualification.
- Success as defined by you: We'll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Continuous learning: personalised career development including coaching, experiences and formal learning so you'll develop the mindset and skills you'll need to thrive in the future.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You'll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.