Risk & Compliance Manager
Reporting into the Head of Risk & Compliance, the Risk & Compliance Manager should report on the implementation of the Risk and Assurance Frameworks to the Head of Risk and Compliance.
The client are a well established, growing organisation based in Manchester.
The successful Risk & Compliance Managers responsibilities include;
- Help with the design and manage, execute the Risk and Assurance frameworks, carrying out internal and external audits and following-up on findings by agreeing on actions with Stakeholders and ensuring the timely closure of these actions.
- Monthly reporting on the implementation of the Risk and Assurance Frameworks to the Head of Risk and Compliance.
- Responsible for the day-to-day environmental compliance and ensuring that required reports are created and sent in a timely manner to business clients.
- Responsible for the Management, maintenance, and oversight of the execution of the business Continuity plan.
- Closely working with different business stakeholders to ensure the pro‐active identification of risks and assist in the mitigation of these risks fostering a risks conscious and remediation culture across the business.
- Facilitating the identification of risks relevant to each service line and ensuring that risk assessments are undertaken in a timely manner.
The successful Risk & Compliance Manager should have;
- Good levels of understanding and usage of IT systems.
- Good time management, organisation and planning skills.
- Ability to communicate at all levels effectively and efficiently.
- Be an example of good practices to the business.
- I 'Can Do' mentality and being able to remain positive and motivated after setbacks.
- Good influencing, persuasion, and management skills - able to articulate and communicate good and difficult messages to various stakeholders and influencers.
- Confident and results driven being able to challenge current practices and build strong relationships.
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Good or working knowledge of ISO standards as described in the responsibility section.
- Good or working knowledge of the regulatory environment the business is subjected to.
- Hands-on and ability to understand and quicky adapt to changes
- Able to balance commercial and compliance risks to achieve positive outcomes.
The successful Risk & Compliance Manager will recieve;
- Salary from £27,000-£35,000 depending on experience,
- Competitive benefits package,
- Supportive working environment,
- 25 days holiday (+BH)