Accounts Payable Manager
*** Immediately available Accounts Payable Manager for a 9 month Fixed term contract ***
Candidate MUST have experience dealing with GRNI reports.
You will be working from home until further notice but the role will develop into a 50/50 environment, based in their central London office. With heavy flexibility regarding a work from home lifestyle.
This 9 month fixed term contract, is working for a sports retail company within accountancy.
You will be heading up the Accounts Payable department, running the process from start to finish whilst managing two assistants.
The main responsibilities for this Accounts Payable Manager are:
- Managing a team of two Accounts Payable Assistants.
- Ensure a smooth running of the Accounts Payable Department.
- GRNI reports
- Weekly team meetings to discuss deadlines.
- Ensuring that all invoices are processed correctly on time.
- Keeping all the Supplier Accounts up-to-date.
- Managing the weekly Cash Flow report.
- Undergo the weekly Bacs and Manual payment runs for Suppliers.
- Ensuring the Expenses and Cashcards are processed and paid on a weekly basis.
- Close links with the bank reconciliation, feeding any payments made in the business to bank reconciliation process.
- Performing the month end closing process and reconciliation of the ledgers.
- Ensuring that the Barclaycard and American Express accounts are processed correctly.
- Processing any Cheque and Credit Card payments.
- Keeping the Purchase Orders up-to-date on a monthly basis.
- Work closely with supply chain in ensuring factory invoices are reconciled and recorded timely.
- Ensure the Accounts Payable team are replying to all queries in a timely manner and all queries are dealt with correctly and efficiently.
- Staff training.
- Implement and improve processes.
- Ad-hoc accountancy tasks
The successful candidate for this Accounts Payable Manager role will be immediately available and have exceptional leadership experience.
This role is very hands on and will require the candidate to hit the ground running with the relevant experience.
You will be considered if you have:
- Experience managing a team
- Experience in multicurrencies
- Experience in Navision & Concur
- Previous experience working for a retail company
This role will offer the candidate a competitive salary with great benefits within an exciting sector.