Power BI Analyst
Support the day to day running of Power BI, delving into the numbers and analysing them to drive the business forward. There will also be business partnering involved with non-finance stakeholders.
My client is a high-growth, PE backed property company who build and manage a variety of residential and commercial property.
- Assist with Budget, Quarterly Forecast and ad-hoc scenarios
- Enhance operational reporting requirements
- Develop and Maintain reporting packs
- Work closely with the business to ensure timely and accurate reporting
- Analysis of key business lines across Leasing and Operations
- Provide additional information and analysis to help stakeholders understand business performance
- Work closely with the business to develop reporting within Power BI, harnessing the new data warehouse
- Provide support and guidance to budget holders and other finance teams to assist them completing their budget and forecast
- Continuously identify and implement improvements to both the planning and reporting processes.
- Assist the finance team with delivery of information for monthly/quarterly reports to ensure quality and timeliness of the reports
- Aid where possible the FP&A manager to ensure all inputs into the financial model are up-to-date.
- Further ad hoc finance tasks and projects as required
- Qualified accountants with 2 years plus experience where experience is gained from reporting/planning and business partnering
- Strong quantitative and analytical competency
- Excellent communication skills, organisation and attention to detail (the job holder must be able to work effectively with non-finance individuals)
- Knowledge or Power BI essential and Anaplan desirable
- Team player able to build effective working relationships with all levels of the company
Competitive salary and huge opportunities for growth internally.