Corporate Tax Associate Director - Market Leading Team
This role will suit an experienced tax professional who is searching to join a pre-eminent corporate tax team in Bristol. This firm can support you and expand your skill set and take the opportunity to establish deep client relationships and build your client portfolio, as you take a leading role within a team advising some of the largest and most influential companies.
Our client are a leading Accountancy Practice based in the heart of Bristol. This firm can support you and expand your skill set and take the opportunity to establish deep client relationships and build your client portfolio, as you take a leading role within a team advising some of the largest and most influential companies.
The key responsibilities for this Corporate Tax Associate Director based in Bristol are:
- Your responsibilities will be diverse and challenging
- Delivering a range of tax advice and managing relationships with clients' in-house tax and finance teams.
- You will take the lead on delivering our client services and will be expected to play an active part in building new relationships and winning work.
- You will have people management responsibilities and may act as a coach for more junior members of the team
Our client are searching for candidates who have the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- CTA or ACA qualified
- Looking for long term career in practice with opportunity to progress.
- Strong technical skills across broad range of UK domestic and international corporate taxes.
- Experience of working with large companies with an international footprint.
- Experience of owning a portfolio of clients and with the ability to form and maintain strong client relationships
- Strong people/leadership skills and experience of developing others
- Experience of leading multi-disciplinary teams
Highly competitive base salary up to £75,000
Car Allowance - £6,000
Pension up to 7% employer contribution
Flexible working from home and office
Great wider benefits