Corporate Function FP&A Allocations Specialist #148442
Your field of responsibility
- An interesting and challenging role within Group Finance in the global Allocations Team with exposure to Corporate Functions, Front Divisions and Legal Entity Finance senior management
- The successful candidate will handle Business as Usual tasks and additionally will provide creative solutions to the current processes and improve them where possible
Preparation of all tasks relating to:
- Monthly Corporate Functions forecast - both Management Information and Legal Entity
- The annual Corporate Function allocated 5-year Financial Plan
- Support of CCAR/DFAST projection
Your skills and experience
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience working as a Finance Analyst or Financial Controller
- University degree in a Finance related subject or a recognized finance qualification e.g. CIMA, ACCA, Chartered Accountancy
- Ability to work independently and to deliver to tight deadlines and willing to focus and contribute during peak times
- Proactive desire to understand the businesses being supported and the related cost drivers
- An outstanding high quality delivery and continuous improvement of systems and processes
- Strong MS Office skills, with a particular focus on Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English
Mr. N. Scialom would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our Career Portal.
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.