Treasury Associate – Krakow, PL
As we continue through a period of explosive growth, HedgeServ is searching for future leaders who can make an immediate impact on our already successful team. We are seeking a professional individual who is decisive, energetic, and self-starting.
In addition to a focus on traditional collateral management responsibilities such as margin calls, dispute resolutions, and collateral settlements; the Treasury Associate will be expected to oversee the cash management processes, hold conversations with senior Hedge Fund personnel, and actively engage in our internal development initiatives.
- Support daily wire transaction workflow for clients.
- Interact with brokers and custodians to ensure wire processing is complete.
- Interact with brokers to support our client’s margin and collateral process, issue and respond to margin calls and execute collateral settlements.
- Perform portfolio and collateral reconciliations.
- Perform daily position reconciliations for clients and assist in the resolution of breaks.
- Effectively communicate with clients, assisting with all systems and transaction related queries.
- Work closely with the various Middle Office, Nav, IT, and Investor Service teams.
- Institute innovative technological solutions to alleviate client concerns in conjunction with our Business Development team.
- Resolution and escalation of all client disputes and queries.
- Work with client and brokers to resolve wire and collateral breaks.
- This person will be allocated their own client to work on, they will eventually be the main point of contact for this client
Education: Accounting, Finance, Legal or Business Degree – Completed bachelor’s degree required.
- 1-3 years of experience working within a financial services company.
- Knowledge of derivatives, repo and collateral management a plus.
- Experience with wire instructions, cash payments and swift message types.
- Ability to multi-task and succeed in a results-oriented, high pressure environment with an understanding of the need for 100% accuracy.
- Proactive individual that is willing to lead initiatives and work independently.
- Self-motivated and solid team player with a client-service oriented approach.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong Excel skills (understanding of how to use and build excel maps, v-lookups, pivot tables).
Please send your CV to our Recruitment Team via firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.