Forensic Accountant, Forensics and Counter Fraud - Manchester
We are Crowe - one of the UK’s foremost Audit, Advisory and Tax experts. We are part of Crowe Global, offering the right combination of global reach and expertise to help our clients succeed.
Our office, in Manchester, is part of our eight-office network that offers national coverage. As part of Crowe Global, we work with organisations in more than 100 countries worldwide.
Our aim is to become long-term trusted advisors to the organisations and individuals with whom we work. Everything about us: our structure, our training, our people, and our personal and professional success criteria, is driven by this goal.
Our Forensics team in Manchester is growing. We are looking for ambitious forensics professional to join a well-established and growing team.
- Professional Accounting Qualification (or part qualification).
- 3 years relevant work experience preferred or a genuine passion for.
- developing a career within forensic accounting.
- Demonstrated ability to manage staff or mentor staff.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Well-developed analytical, writing and problem solving skills.
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail.
- Understand the need to exceed client expectations.
- An appreciation for working consultatively and collaboratively with colleagues throughout the firm.
- Additional language skills considered an asset.
Your people responsibilities
- Demonstrating personal commitment to work and team success; showing positive attitude and enthusiasm for work and taking initiative to improve process/situations when appropriate.
- Consistently treating colleagues with fairness and respect, helping to provide opportunities for everyone to contribute and succeed.
- Providing and being receptive to regular and constructive feedback that improves self and others. Continually developing skills and knowledge.
- Participating in service line, office and firm wide activities.
Why work for Crowe UK LLP?
As one of the UK’s leading firms of chartered accountants, we are looking for exceptional people. Our ethos is to promote our friendly, approachable and professional style as business partners, building strong and long-term relationships with our clients.
We offer you an opportunity to continue your career and work for a firm that offers stability and knowledge. In addition you can work alongside experienced professionals who put the client at the heart of everything they do.
At Crowe UK LLP, you will find the expertise, the resources and, above all, the commitment to help you build a satisfying and rewarding career. In return we can offer you continued career development, highly competitive salaries and flexible benefits, plus an opportunity to work for a firm that truly values its people.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.