Junior Accountant as of September 2021 (m/f)
What if we didn’t focus on who you are now, but who you could become?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2026 a reality.
What we look for
- You hold an University Degree in Accounting, Finances or Economics.
- Fluency in English. French and / or German would be considered as an asset.
- Ability to communicate effectively and team-player mindset
- Rigorous, organized and able to manage a multitude of files and tasks in a timely manner
- Committed and actively work to continuously improve yourself
- Flexible, dynamic with excellent communication skills and have a real team spirit
- Strong financial/accounting and analytical skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience with Sage accounting software would be an asset
What’s in it for you
What you can expect
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.