Procurement Sourcing Specialist
Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees.
- A competitive salary and benefit package
- Professional development opportunities including access to Morgan Stanley's world-class internal trainings
- Enriching challenges that provide opportunity for constant learning and advancement
- A supportive and vibrant multinational environment, we accept individual differences and believe in teamwork
- Contract via 3rd party agency
The qualified candidate will be responsible for working with a cross discipline team comprised of technical, legal, financial and business area subject matter experts. The candidate will be required to assist in the strategic sourcing, procurement, as well as deep analytics, sourcing strategy development and senior management presentations.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Review and negotiate commercials of vendor contracts with respect to professional services engagements across assigned divisional coverage for Contract, Project and Outsourced Managed Services
- Perform routine deep dive spend analysis in order to identify and drive cost savings opportunities, including but not limited to RFP, supplier consolidation, Unit Price reduction, Volume Discounting, Benchmarking, etc.
- Support ad hoc expense management initiatives
Provide reporting and maintenance on a variety of data sets as they relate to:
- Project pipeline
- Vendor spend and cost savings
- Supplier Optimization
- Contract management
- Consultant onboarding
- Strategic Savings and Efficiencies Levers
- Drive baseline reductions and cost avoidance on professional services across divisional coverage
- Ensure ongoing data quality on savings initiatives and completed deals, along with live RFPs
- Bachelor’s degree
- Previous experience in sourcing professional services, including Project SOWs, Outsourcing Transactions and Time and Materials engagements, preferably within Financial Services Industry
- Proven experience in driven cost-saving opportunities in their prior role
- High proficiency in developing and presenting strategic content focused on driving savings
- Evidence of leveraging influencing skills to drive change to purchasing behaviors with measurable outcomes (expense reduction)
- Negotiation skills for large scale professional services contractual agreements across varying complexity
- Client service skills
- Results oriented attitude, with the ability to drive strategic initiatives to closure and results
- Previous experience with Ariba, Fieldglass, MS Office (especially excel and PowerPoint) and Reporting (Business Objects, Tableau, Advanced Excel, etc.)
Morgan Stanley's Professional Services Sourcing Group (PSSG) is a global team responsible for sourcing all contract, project and outsourced service engagements across all business units. PSSG currently has an exciting opportunity in Budapest to assist in supporting the Professional Services (Consulting) category.
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Our team works across numerous areas, including Technology, Mathematical Modeling, Finance, Risk Management, Operations and Data & Analytics from our new state-of-the-art offices near the Danube and our City Gate office in the heart of the city center.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.