Reporting Specialist, Trading Partner Finance
The Trading Partner Finance team is responsible for providing financial reporting, compliance and control services for 6 GSK Business Partners. It covers a wide range of activities in the supply chain, focusing mainly on intra-group transactions with direct external sales. TPF units have a combined turnover of approximately £ 17bn a year and stocks of over £ 1bn.
95% of GSK's trade goes through our Loyalty Partner teams , and we are responsible for operating in accordance with global trade, legal and tax requirements.
- Above all, you will play a key role in supporting the process migration from London to Poznań.
- Providing a set of financial activities related to the profit and loss account and balance sheet on a monthly basis to ensure accurate accounting of financial transactions and timely closing of the period.
- Viewing the balance sheet reconciliations prepared by the BPO partner improves the quality and resolution of open positions, answering questions, assessing the balance sheet status, assessing, assessing risk, etc. Managing the closing of the accounting period.
- Checking documentation on the month-end inspection process to ensure full SOX compliance.
- Creating routine schedule analyzes, summaries for internal and external partners.
- Close cooperation with teams throughout the TPF organization and other GSK units.
- Supporting the automation, standardization and improvement of accounting processes.
- accounting education (diploma in finance or ACCA, CIMA)
- experience in the Record-To-Report process or in the General Ledger - min. 2 years
- knowledge of the rules of the International Accounting Standards (IFRS or US / UK GAAP)
- working knowledge of Excel. Knowledge of SAP will be an additional advantage
- very good command of English
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A career with a goal - whatever you do, you will participate in our mission to improve the quality of human life, enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer
- Co-creating a development strategy for the designated financial department
- Conducting key projects related to the delimitation of the financial area
- Competitive salary, annual bonus plan
- Health benefits (medical care, life insurance, pension insurance, sports card, recreational allowance, social fund, preventive health care)
- A career in one of the world's leading medical companies
- Supportive and friendly working environment
- A corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, honesty, respect and transparency
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.