Audit Internship (m/f) - From October 2021 to April 2022
What if we didn’t focus on who you are now, but who you could become?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
You will work in a high-performing and inclusive environment that offers you great opportunities to develop an interesting and fulfilling career, wherever you are in the world. You will work in multi-disciplinary teams to handle complex issues and resolve challenges for leading companies.
You will participate in audit engagements across various industry sectors we work in: Investment Funds, Insurance, Banking, Private Equity, Real Estate, Commercial & Public companies, Telecom and Media & Technology.
Interact and build relationships with our clients in order to collect all the necessary data/information, set-up and maintain audit files, prepare leads, etc.
You will develop project responsibility at an early stage of your career that will help you grow as a professional. To help your business grow, you will develop a strong entrepreneurial spirit and use your creativity.
What we look for
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- Master’s degree with specialization in Audit, Finance, Economics or Accountancy
- Fluency in English, French and/or German
- Ability to communicate effectively and team-player mindset
- Organization, flexibility and ability to manage several files with solid analytical skills
What’s in it for you
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
What you can expect
- A first HR Call
- Audit Test
- An Interview with Business Recruiters with a personality & logical test upfront