EY Global Delivery Services means 40 000 specialists providing globally IT, HR, finance, project management and strategic business services to EY member firms. In addition we deliver support and solutions to external clients from all over the world.
Right now, we are looking for an IT Auditor. We offer you the opportunity to become part of our international and multidisciplinary audit team and to get the chance to work on-site for some of the leading companies.
Risk management protects business performance and helps sustain results. It’s about achieving a clear understanding of risks and developing plans to manage them.
Your key responsibilities:
As an IT Auditor you will contribute technically to Risk Assurance client projects and internal projects. An important part of your role will be to actively establish, maintain and strengthen internal and external relationships. You will also identify potential business opportunities and risks within projects and share any issues with senior members of the team. In line with EY GDS commitment to quality, you will confirm that work is of high quality.
- Assisting in IT application security assessments (IT Application Controls, IT General Controls, Segregation of duties analysis)
- Defining and performing Audit procedures to assess if any identified deficiencies in the application were exploited
- Performing IT testing for multiple applications (Database Security Audits, Process Automation, IT Asset Management, Software License Reviews and other)
Skills and attributes for success:
- Min 1-2 years of experience in risk management, finance, IT or degree in Finance/Computer Science or similar major
- Very good command of English
- Good command of German is a plus
- High standard of integrity and confidentiality
- Highly developed analytical and problem solving skills
We are interested in hiring a professional who will work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating senior team members on progress. As an ideal candidate, you shall have a personal drive and positive work ethic to deliver results within tight deadlines and in demanding situations.
What working at EY offers:
- Opportunity to develop technical and non-technical skills in a truly global environment
- Variety of platforms for upskilling including but not limited to Udemy for business, on-site trainings, language classes, etc.
- Full time working hours with respect to your work life balance
- Modern and well located office in Warsaw or Wroclaw with fresh work environment
- Perks / benefits: private health care (incl. family, parents, in-laws & dental care), life insurance, sport groups, MultiSport, Benefitsystem, theatre and cinema tickets, shopping vouchers, etc.
- Interesting top technology transformation projects with global impact
If it all sounds exciting to you - we are looking forward to seeing you on board.
Apply now to make your mark.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.