Revenue Controller (maternity cover)
This role, Revenue Controller (maternity cover), is a fixed term contract with a law firm in the City of London. The role will encompass a wide variety of duties and be a fast-paced role.
Applicants must be immediately available
Our client are a legal firm in the City who have gone from a small to medium sized firm to a medium to large sized firm in the last year. Subsequently, the workload has increased and the firm needs an experienced revenue controller who can cover the credit controlling and billing side of the business.
The key responsibilities, Revenue Controller (maternity cover), in this role are:
- Perform revenue audit and internal controls audit and report any discrepancies
- Review and audit cash handling functions and ensure procedures are in line with SAR
- Reconcile all payments into the business.
- Making sure of being compliant with SAR at all times
- Co-ordinate all cash banking and ensure the insurance limits for cash on the premises are adhered to.
- Review all ledger accounts to validate revenue posting and proper payment and credit limits.
- Assist in completion of month end closing
- Lead WIP meetings
- Review, reconcile and bill all sales ledger accounts
- Perform follow up billing and report any potential uncollected accounts
- Perform credit control process
- Reconcile payments in to bank statement
- Assist with supplier invoicing
- Analyse revenues, commissions and petty cash expenses to ensure they are recorded correctly
- Accountancy based and Financial Services backed
- Based in the City of London
- Immediate start
The successful candidate for this role, Revenue Controller (maternity cover), will
- have extensive experience as a Revenue Controller
- have a legal background
- be immediately available or on a maximum of one week's notice
The successful candidate for this role, Revenue Controller (maternity cover), will have the opportunity to take on a challenging and fast-paced revenue controlling role. Furthermore, the salary and benefits and competitive.