Full time and permanent Management Accountant in a progressive and dynamic business in Bury.
Working for a successful and growing business, this is a chance to be an integral part of the finance team.
The main responsibilities for this role:
- Preparation of management accounts
- Analysis and reconciliation of accounts
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Cash Forecasts
- Supporting the FD in budget preparation
- Audit preparation
The successful Management Accountant candidate MUST:
- Be Part qualified in either ACCA/CIMA
- Be self motivated and be able to act on initiative
- Have strong communication skills
- Have a strong attention to detail
- Have strong IT skills
This Management Accountant role can offer between £30,000 and £35,000 + Flexible working + Pension + Bonus