- Are you looking for an opportunity to join a team that makes a real difference?
- Are you motivated to participate in a dynamic, multi–tasking environment?
- Are you seeking a position where you can use your skills while continuing to be challenged and learn?
- Then we encourage you to dive deeper into this opportunity.
The Audit Coordinator is a staff professional who applies specialized knowledge, typically as an individual contributor, in assisting management and external auditors in matters that require audit experience. Incumbents utilize their professional audit knowledge, including theories, practices and techniques, to obtain appropriate audit support from internal business areas in a timely manner, answer external auditors' questions/requests, and maintain a repository of audit responses.
- Maintain audit request lists by distributing requests to appropriate Company personnel and reviewing the items provided to ensure that they meet the auditors' request.
- Review/coordination of audit engagement letters and management representation letters that will be submitted to the external auditors.
- Conduct regular status meetings with the external auditors.
- Three years of overall experience in auditing, financial reporting, and financial analysis.
- Oral and written communication skills to facilitate effective communication with all levels within the corporation
- Experience working with federal grants
- Analytical skills are required to research and resolve inquiries/data.
Salary: $50,000 – $55,000– provided by Dice