Finance Manager - Italian Speaking
An opportunity has arisen for a Finance Manager - Italian Speaking to join a boutique property firm based in central London.
Based in central London, my client has lead the market for over 50 years through creating high-end, bespoke property designs with a focus on the customer.
The Finance Manager - Italian Speaking will be responsible for the following:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts Responsible for the delivery of timely management information, including profit and loss statements and business line board reports on a monthly and quarterly basisPreparation and analysis of business forecasts and projections; Assist in decision making and implementation of the strategic goals of the businessWork with the CFO to build finance models for the business to facilitate more accurate project profitability analysisAssist the CFO in quantifying project specific business and finance risk, partnering with the business to provide value-added management information Preparation of variance reportingPrepare and oversee the external audit
The successful Finance Manager - Italian Speaking will have the following credentials:
- Qualified accountant - ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent
- Fluent Italian speaker
- Solid foundations in book keeping, management reporting but with the ability to give further insight/analytics to senior management to aid decision making
- Experience within the real estate and property sector desirable
- Ability to work in the office potentially 4 days a week
Basic salary of between £50,000 to £60,000