Department: Tax & Consulting
Job Level: Experienced
Service Line: Accounting & Corporate Tax
• Prepare / check monthly / quarterly VAT, CIT, and Contractor's declarations
• Prepare / check monthly / quarterly accounting books / year
• Responsible for consulting / answering customers' questions.
• Responsible for providing data to third parties upon request from customers
• Analytical skills are good, careful and meticulous
• Good communication in English, both oral and written skills (Prefer to know more other languages)
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Good office computer skills (Excel, Word, Power point ...)
• The ability to think creatively, orient in detail
• Ability to work independently as well as teamwork professionally.
• Friendly, flexible, ready to work under high pressure
• Business travel
• Health care
• 13th month salary
Education & Experience
• Graduated from University of Law, Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Tax & Foreign Trade
• Graduation priority is given with good and excellent grades
• Have at least 3 - 4 years of experience in the transfer pricing industry, are studying or have a national auditor's certificate - CPA Vietnam or have completed most of the ACCA or CPA Australia program. Priority is given to people with experience working with major auditing firms in Vietnam and internationally.
• Number of direct report: 1