Assistant Accountant, Finance
Our Finance department covers a broad spectrum of work. From being closely involved in supporting the firm’s business strategy and helping to ensure that services are procured in an efficient, effective and cost-conscious manner, to rigorously managing critical business functions such as expenses, accounts payable and billing.
- Handle PRC tax reports and filings for in-house companies
- Prepare monthly and annual PRC tax schedules
- Assist in company secretarial / statutory corporate compliance works
- Assist in HK tax certificates applications
- Perform ad hoc tasks as assigned
Experience & Skills
- Higher diploma or above in Accountancy
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in accounting and company secretarial works
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Putonghua
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Able to work independently
- Knowledge of SAP would be advantageous
- Immediately available preferred
To apply please send your CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2021 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.