Assistant Accountant, Finance
Our Finance department covers a broad spectrum of work. From being closely involved in supporting the firm’s business strategy and helping to ensure that services are procured in an efficient, effective and cost-conscious manner, to rigorously managing critical business functions such as expenses, accounts payable and billing.
- Handle PRC tax reports and filings for in-house companies
- Prepare monthly and annual PRC tax schedules
- Assist in company secretarial / statutory corporate compliance works
- Assist in HK tax certificates applications
- Perform ad hoc tasks as assigned
Experience & Skills
- Higher diploma or above in Accountancy
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in accounting and company secretarial works
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Putonghua
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Able to work independently
- Knowledge of SAP would be advantageous
- Immediately available preferred
To apply please send your CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2021 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.
Apply for Assistant Accountant, Finance
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly