Grant Thornton (Vietnam) Limited is an independent member firm of Grant Thornton International. We are a leading professional services organisation in Vietnam providing Audit, Tax, Advisory and Business Process Solutions services. We have a professional team of 13 partners and more than 250 professional staff in offices located in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City.
In order to meet the demand of our growing practices, we’re looking for qualified candidates to join our Advisory team in Ho Chi Minh City office.
A career in Advisory provides a chance for you to specialize in a particular industry segment, or technical specialty whilst developing broad and practical business experience and skills. In particular:
You will be joining our team and participate in the followings
- Financial Due Diligence (financial review and analysis): conduct financial due diligence review to support M&A transactions, either buyer due diligence or vendor due diligence to identify and report on financial and operational performance risks/issues that impact the transactions, including purchase price consideration, deal structuring or deal termination.
- Business Valuation and Financial Modelling: Conduct comprehensive financial projection; perform desktop valuation using various valuation methods including DCF, market comparison. Valuation of special assets: options and intangibles
- Mergers and Acquisitions Advisory Services: Support in preparation of Teasers, Information Memorandum (IM), financial projections and Management Presentation; Support in buyer/investor and investment target identification and approach
- University degree (or equivalent) in Economic, Business, Finance field.
- Having 3-4 years of experience in related areas, such as transaction advisory, financial audit, corporate accounting etc.
- Strong level of English proficiency
- Strong working knowledge of MS PowerPoint and Excel
- Smart, energetic and eager to learn
- Holding (or pursuing) one or more international qualification (e.g. ACCA, CA, CPA, CFA, MBA) will be an advantage.
- Initiative: Demonstrate a thirst to understand how your role fits in and to seek opportunities to contribute beyond own role;
- Adaptability: Show agility and easily adjusts to changing work situations; and
- Ownership: Responsive and responsible. Take responsibility for own actions and commitment for deadlines
- Your application, resume must be in English.
- Name your file with quoting reference (Application- Senior Analysts – HCMC Office).
- The total document file size must not exceed 2MB.
- Deadline for submission is 18 March 2021 at the latest;
- Application, CV and any queries to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org