Dealer – Money Market (Assistant Manager – Treasury
Based on the direction from the Executive Manager Treasury & Head, Treasury, the AM shall ensure that the Treasury front function is aligned with and supports the business objectives.
The assistant manager is responsible to assisting the team to plan and manage the efficient utilization of bank’s liquidity. To timely invest any surplus funds to maximize return on investments. Prepare ALCO pack and assist in drafting board related proposals.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
- Assist in contributing to the treasury Income
- Assist in ADR and liquidity management
- Prepare ALCO pack and analysis required.
- Assist in drafting funding paper for the Bank.
- Assist in Group Treasury reporting, SBP audit and internal audit.
- Any other tasks assigned by the department head.
- Treasury Operations
- Branch Banking
- Liability team
- ALCO members
- Branch less Banking
- International Remittance
For different processes, fund management, data collection, system upgradation and liability management.
- Different Financial Institutions.
Follow ups for assignments given by Head Treasury.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE (Essential for the job holder)
ACCA Qualified with at least 1-2 years of relevant experience
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES: (Technical and Behavioral)
- Good research and report writing skills;
- Sound analytical knowledge with expertise in financial modelling;
- Basic banking/ treasury knowledge;
- Decision making