Advisory Services Intern
Grant Thornton (Vietnam) Limited is an independent member firm of Grant Thornton International. We are a leading professional services organisation in Vietnam providing Audit, Tax, Advisory and Business Process Solutions services. We have a professional team of 13 partners and more than 230 professional staff in offices located in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City.
Advisory Services (AS) is a dynamic and fast growing division and the range of services we provide include:
- Transaction Advisory – Due Diligence, Business valuations, Fund raising, M&A and Corporate Restructuring
- Operation Advisory – Internal audit, Governance and Risk management, IT audits and management, and Forensic Investigations
We are looking for an Intern to work in our Ho Chi Minh Office, with the below details:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Works on client’s engagements at field or in the offices as assigned by Executive or Manager
- Assists AS team members in completion of client projects as assigned by Executive or Manager
Customer and Information Support
- Establishes and maintains a good and updated economic and industry focused information system
- Supports Advisory Services teams when needed in different matters regarding company marketing materials, Client info, market/industry info
- Prepares Proposal, Engagement, Capability statement, Presentations in the Pre-engagement stage
- Supports Advisory Services (Executive) Manager and colleagues with other assignments
- Follows up reports (weekly, monthly, etc.)
- Client and Engagement filing
- Translates business documents where applicable
- Perform other tasks as assigned by AS (Executive) or Manager from time to time.
- Fresh graduates/ Senior students with degree in Accounting, Finance, Banking or business related field
- Fluency in English, both speaking and writing. Ability to translate to English or vice versa efficiently
- Good working knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint and Internet searching skill
- Good communication and presentation skills
- True team spirit, self-motivated, and willingness to learn
- Pro-active, detail oriented and able to meet tight deadlines
Initiative: Demonstrate a thirst to understand how your role fits in and to seek opportunities by yourself to contribute beyond own role;
Adaptability: Show agility and flexibility to easily adjusts yourself into any change in working situations and develop the understandings the changes on situations;
- Ownership: Take responsibility for own actions and learn from experience.
- Application and resume must be in English and attached with a recent photo, and copy of the transcript
- Name your file with quoting reference (Application - Advisory Intern - HCMC Office);
- The total document file size must not exceed 2MB;
- Deadline for submission is 18 March 2021;
- Your application to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.