Assistant Finance Manager - US listed company
It is an all-rounded position covering financial & management reporting as well as other business strategic planning in Hong Kong and Taiwan. The company aims to grow the potential candidate to manager.
Our client is a US listed manufacturing and distribution company for various consumer goods. They are now seeking a high potential and independent candidate as an Assistant Finance Manager in the finance team for Hong Kong and Taiwan regions.
Reporting to Regional Director, you will be responsible to:
- Provide in-depth analysis and insights on business changes, and to plan and drive the strategies. You will be the key leader to communicate and manage all internal and external stakeholders as well.
- Prepare financial budget, forecast and business analysis and report on variance with comments and suggestions.
- Review and monitor SSC and ensure smooth daily accounting operation and proper month-end closing completed on time and accurately.
- Ensure good management of different functions including cash, inventory, royalties, CAPEX, taxation and auditing.
- Qualified member of CPA/ CIA or equivalent.
- Minimum 6 years of FP&A / all-rounded experience from multinational companies, with Big 4 / CPA firms background.
- At least 3 years of experience in a supervisory or managerial role.
- Experience in managing Hong Kong and Taiwan is a must.
- Ability of solving complex problems and making decisions with logical explanation.
- Good command of English and Mandarin, in both verbal and written.
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Finance Manager.
- Competitive remuneration package will be offered
- Exposure at a sizeable multinational company
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Krystal Ho on +852 2848 9580.