Senior Financial Analyst---IT Software/Hardware/Service-MNC
An IT industry(including hardware/software/service) is hiring a Senior Financial Analyst in their Business Finance team. Mainly focusing on FP&A/Budget and cost control/Pricing etc, reports to GC FD. The location is in Beijing, Chaoyang.
My client is a well-know MNC producing devices and related consumers. The main business in in IT industry,including IT Software/Hardware/Service. With about 400 staff in GC, my client has achieved excellent improvement every year in recent years. Total sales revenue can reach 600 million USD in GC and ranking NO.1 in America and Europe.
The location is in Beijing, Chaoyang. My client provides stable but challenging opportunity for candidates for improve finance technical skills via complex projects and great exposure engagement with sales. Also, working in a MNC environment, it is true that candidates can gain work life balance.
It is a role that requires a self-starter with strong analytical and problem solving capabilities. Establishing strong partnerships with business leaders in the respective functions is critical. Well-built analysis and clear communication with senior finance leadership is needed.
This role is responsible for undertaking planning and budgeting, business case analysis, pricing and all financial information required by the business for traditional ISS business. It is the interface between Sales and the Operations teams, providing financial advice to drive operational excellence, policy governance and improve profitability.
- Financial Analysis and be as business partner:
-Pricing and business case analysis:
- Strong analytical skills
- Good leadership, project management and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal/coordination/communication skills - Proficiency in English, both written and oral, proficiency in computer skills (Excel, Powerpoint, Access, etc).
Work Experience Requirements:
- 5-10 years financial and managerial experience in a multinational company, financial planning&analysis preferred.
- Interface effectively in a fast paced, dynamic environment with all levels of the organization.
- Possess initiative, enthusiasm, intellectual curiosity, a positive attitude and ability to perform as a team player. Possess problem solving skills and be results oriented.
- Participate and provide required leadership in facilitating various teams' initiatives and projects.
- Will be required to perform other related duties as required and/or assigned.
- MBA or Master Degree in accounting, business admin or related major, preferably from top universities.
- CFA, CPA or other accounting designations preferred but not required.
-MNC work opportunity: good working culture and environment;
-Fast learning opprtunity: great exposure to core business and high engagement with different functions;
-Gain big name on your Resume.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Nikky Du on +86 10 5969 0640.