Apply Now – Historic Property
Salary: $55,000 – $65,000 + Benefits
The Staff Accountant will manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets. Staff Accountant responsibilities include auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements and calculating tax payments and returns. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience with bookkeeping and a flair for spotting numerical mistakes. Ultimately, you will provide us with accurate quantitative information on financial position, liquidity and cash flows of our business, while ensuring we're compliant with all tax regulations. Extensive experience in the hospitality industry in order to act as a controller roll as well. The Staff Accountant will also handle all monthly, quarterly and annual closings, ensure timely bank payments and manage profit and loss statements.
- Medical Benefits
- Paid Vacation
- Relocation Assistance
- Minimum of 2–3 years current experience as an Accountant in an independent, free–standing hotel property or resort
- Prior experience with construction/renovation budgets preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting; CPA preferred
- Outstanding oral, written, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team and independently
- Strong knowledge and understanding of GAAP, accrual basis accounting and financial reporting
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, prioritizing in order to meet deadlines
- Thorough Microsoft Office knowledge
- Ability to optimally present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public
Apply Now – Staff Accountant located in Estes Park, Colorado!