This is a new role reporting directly to the CFO and managing the continuous development of an established finance team on a daily basis.
This international accountancy network has fully independent member firms and correspondents in over 110 countries. The network is administered by an Executive Office based in London.
The successful candidate will run the team on a daily basis to complete projects and hit workload deadlines, alongside upskilling the team and continuously improving quality standards.
The main duties include:
- Working with the CFO to develop detailed plan for accounting covering all aspects of production and delivery across three different legal entities
- Assisting the CFO with tasks and projects to meet tight deadlines
- Managing and motivating the finance team, ensuring maximum productivity, quality control and job satisfaction
- Coaching, training and developing the team to increase their skill levels
- Analysing workflow and developing smart solutions
- Liaising with colleagues and members to problem-solve and manage internal practices and procedures
- Covering and supporting the team during leave
- Qualified accountant
- Strong managerial skills to organise, motivate and train a small team
- Excellence in accounting software. Knowledge of NetSuite is desirable, but not essential.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and oral
Salary up to £70,000.