Sr. Data Analyst - SQL/ACL/Python OR Alteryx
Job Title: Senior Finance Business Analyst – Coding in SQL/Python/Tableau OR Alteryx
Northeast Cleveland area – Base + bonus – 70 to 100K depending on experience level
*Prefer Local Candidate but will consider Regional Candidates that can work remote but report in to office on a consistent basis
*Excellent growth potential! Join the audit team in this newly created IT role that will help with Risk Management; Fraud; Sarbanes Oxley, Quality and Merchant Accounts and define and grow this area within the company. This successful candidate will be skilled in IT coding in SQL and Python and will be able to gather raw data from disparate systems (Oracle, SAP, ADP, Nicola and More); extract the right data and visualize the data in Tableau. Should be comfortable presenting the data to other professionals and Sr. Management. Should also have strong understanding of Accounting Principles.
Fortune 500 global, publicly traded; health/technology company seeking Sr. IT/Audit Business Analyst
The Senior IT/Audit Data Analyst will be responsible for planning, organizing, and executing analytics related to internal audits throughout the Company (including IT, financial, operational, compliance, quality and fraud). The role will develop repeatable data analytics processes to provide real time audit assurance and improve audit efficiency. This position will drive analytics and strategy for Internal Audit and will collaborate with Internal Audit management and business functions within the organization in order to improve control, create efficiency, and add value to the business.
What You Will Do
- Provides an understanding of business and data requirements, and design visualizations for initial concepts and prototypes that can be presented to Internal Audit and the business.
- Performs detailed data analysis (determine data structures, content, and quality of the data through examination of source systems like: Oracle, SAP, ADP Payroll Systems, Inventory Systems and SAP, HR systems)
- Designs and creates data visualizations (reports and dashboards) using Tableau as required.
- Maintains a controlled repository of data visualization templates and views in Tableau.
- Develops Tableau–based ad–hoc user interfaces.
- Contribute to the planning, sampling, and testing of Sarbanes–Oxley controls.
- Contributes innovative ideas in an effort to continuously improve the audit methodology and audit procedures including the strategic deployment of technology to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of audit procedures and increase value to the business.
- Partners with the Internal Audit team members and IT team to develop and deliver a data analytics strategy in all phases of the audit process including risk assessment process, planning and scoping, fieldwork and reporting.
- Supports the training and usage of data analytics capabilities within the Internal Audit team.
- Work with Internal Audit colleagues to continuously improve the department and achieve department goals.
What You Need to be Successful
- Bachelors degree in accounting, finance, information systems, or other related degree.
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience is required to be considered a Senior Data Analyst. Consideration will be given to candidates who have a minimum of 3–5 years of relevant experience to join the company as a Data Analyst.
- Experience working with a data warehouse. (5+ Years' Experience)
- Experience with Python
- Experience developing reports and dashboards using Tableau. (3+ Years Experience)
- 5+ years within in accounting, finance, information technology, or other related roles.
- Advanced skills related to SQL, ACL (Auto Command Language)
- Audit Experience Preferred.
- Certifications such as CPA, CIA, CISA, CFE or other big data type certifications are bonus
- Ability to inspire and instill a common vision and framework.
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Great Benefits; Collaborative Teams; and Excellent Growth Potential.