Newly Qualified Financial Accountant
I am looking to find a newly qualified account with exposure to the education sector to join one of London's largest education providers, as their new Financial Accountant.
This client has significant influence in their sector, making them a fantastic organisation to start your career with. You will be joining a large team of specialist, who value hard work, inclusivity, and team spirit.
- Support senior management with accurate and timely reporting,
- Undertake cash flow management
- Updating and reconciling the income statement and balance sheet
- Liaising with external auditors
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Completing adhoc analysis for the Financial Controller
The successful applicant will be newly qualified in ACA, CIMA, ACCA or CIPFA and will be able to demonstrate a strong work ethic and enthusiasm for the education sector.
This is an excellent opportunity to kick start your career with a well-respected education organisation. From day 1 you will be encouraged to grow and develop your skill set, moving you forward in your career. The organisation offers flexible working hours and an fantastic holiday package.