Accounts and Tax Senior Accountant - Modern Accountants!!
Michael Page are delighted to be partnering with a very modern and ambitious Maidstone based accountancy practice who is looking to recruit a senior Accountant to oversee a portfolio of clients across a range of sectors and sizes. This is a fantastic opportunity with excellent progression prospects on offer including future partnership potential int he next 3-4 years.
My client are a really modern accountancy practice based in Maidstone. As well as offering a general accounting and compliance service to a range of clients, this firm also offer some excellent advisory work too. This means that there is a real opportunity for someone coming from a general accounting background to up skill and gain excellent experience which would be valuable in a long-term career as an accountant / business advisor. They are very modern and utilise some of the latest technology including Xero, Receipt Bank / Dext, TaxCalc, Xavier Analytic and Fathom.
- Preparing and review financial statements for limited companies, partnerships and sole traders up to the audit threshold
- Preparing tax computations.
- Providing bookkeeping services.
- Filing Companies House and HM Revenue & Customs documents on client's behalf.
- Ensuring that accounting records for clients are maintained and kept up to date.
- Dealing with the preparation and completion of quarterly VAT returns and CIS Returns.
- Ad-hoc assistance to Director and Managers with complex advisory work such as: buying / selling of businesses, growth planning / forecasting etc.
The successful candidate will be:
- ACCA / ACA qualified in a practice environment
- Experienced with accounts production
- Interested in progressing their career within practice
- Looking to manage a portfolio with experience in client contact
On offer is a competitive salary in the region of £30,000 - £40,000 as well as the opportunity to grow with the busines and a potential partnership opportunity in the next 3-4 years.
Please apply or call Tristan Finch on 07717894149 to discuss further.