- Responsible for processing financial information to trial balance and other ad-hoc financial information for PE Fund Structures
- Responsible for preparation of administration tasks in relation to PE Fund Structures.
- Ensuring that adequate training has been completed and support provided in order to complete the role and be proactive in defining areas needing attention or support
- Knowledge of designated clients including a basic understanding the client structures, key points of the LPA, Fee Agreements and SLA’s
- Knowledge of Client deliverables and early escalation of issues to the cell’s Accountant
- Minimise risk to IQ EQ Philippines by following procedures and checklists and complying on SSAE16 requirements
- Be proactive in identifying development and training requirements
- Strong academic track record with University Degree in Accountancy/Business
- Desire to complete Certified Public Accountant qualification
- Experience in preparation of working paper files and Financial Statements with disclosures and experience in providing financial information for review
- Intermediate Word and Excel skills
- Strong organisational, prioritisation and interpersonal skills
- Strong ownership of tasks, can do attitude, ability to cope with tight deadlines and working under pressure
- Strong team ethic and comfortable communicating with individuals in a professional manner
- Strong Excel skills
- Basic training in accounting principals
- Experience working in Financial Services office environment
IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive
and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a
strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your
professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities
across our service lines and our international network of offices.
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.