Senior Accountant #156287
Your field of responsibility:
- A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
- Work in the Group Finance department for Credit Suisse Holdings (Americas) Inc. which is the parent company of all significant US entities
- Focus on preparation of disclosures and reporting of significant financial data to the global consolidation team in Zurich, Switzerland
- Prepare and review financial information and prepare disclosures under US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (US GAAP)
- Be given the rare opportunity to learn in detail about various products and processes in the Investment Bank, including Repos, Derivatives, and Trading inventory
- Have the chance to work with various teams in a truly global environment, including Product Control, Operations, Tax, IT, Auditors and Front Office
- Be control- and have an ability to efficiently work with both internal and external auditors as required
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
Your skills and experience:
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
- BA or higher in Accounting or Finance
- CPA preferred with equivalent experience of 4+ years’ in an accounting function. Auditing experience in a recognized firm or financial services industry will be preferred!
- Do you possess outstanding analytical skills?
- Strong communication (written and verbal) skills, including ability to conveniently present to management
- Build and manage strong working relationships with a variety of departments across the organization including senior management within Group Finance
- Proven initiative with a strong ability to learn, and to multi-task while meeting tight time frame
- Work in a team and independently
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications is required!
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws, as well as regulatory requirements, regarding considering of employment qualified individuals with criminal histories and prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.