Plant Controller - Três Corações/MG
A career with Kerry Taste & Nutrition offers you an opportunity to shape how people across the globe view food and beverage while providing you opportunities to explore and grow as your interests do. With our commitment to a sustainable future, a career with Kerry is something you can feel good about.
About the role
- Key Operations Finance role, supporting Plant Manager and Country Performance Manager on KPI targets setting and site performance management.
- Difunding Finance mindset through Operations team, working closely with the factory staff/ Contry Performance manager/ Operations leaders on budget construction and cost control.
- Challeging and encouraging Operations Team in leveraging site performance.
- Sponsor of the cost optimization program through the site (Kerry Excel Program), supporting and challeging stakeholders on leverage competitiveness.
- Close communication and support to Commercial Finance team.
- Providing trend analysis and benchmarking to identify opportunity areas within the site, including:
- Predictive and trend analysis reporting on project opportunities.
- Analyse of KPI metrics against established KPI’s.
- In-depth analysis and explanations on KPI variances.
- Providing ad-hoc reporting as needed.
- Capex pre & post analysis & decision support.
- Capex budgeting/forecasting for site.
- Internal controls enhancement through policies construction and good practices follow up.
Qualifications and skills
- Business Administration, Accounting, Economy, Engineering. MBA in Finance desirable
- English - Advanced
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.