Total Reward Senior Analyst
Key activities include:
- Design, build and implement total rewards processes, policies, programs in alignment with Business and HR strategy.
- Plan and coordinate the timely processing of all operational transactions related to compensation and benefits, according to agreed timeframes.
- Help develop and apply global guidelines, frameworks, toolkits and methodologies (contributing requirements, ideas and resource)
- Manage significant enhancements to Total rewards systems, tools and processes, designing processes, procedures, systems requirements, reports, policies and other enabling tools necessary to effectively operationalize global reward processes.
- Serve as subject matter expert, applying comprehensive knowledge of HR processes and associated tools and maintain expert knowledge by researching best practices, monitoring legal developments, evaluating emerging trends, keeping appraised of technological advancements and conducting benchmark comparisons.
- Execute responsibilities such as market data collection, market intelligence and ensure market data analysis and recommendations are aligned with compensation and benefits strategy and direction for the GU / country
- Monitor Accenture's total reward programs to ensure they continue to be market relevant.
- Responsible for effective service delivery of compensation administration activities within GU.
- Accountable for the operational management, implementation and continuous operation of global compensation programs & projects.
- Act as a day-to-day benefits interface for HR, leadership and employees.
- Support total reward leads in various programs and initiatives
- Establish and build relationships with multiple internal/external stakeholder.
- Monitor, review, provide feedback and input for improvement of total rewards programs, processes and policies.
- Apply good understanding of local knowledge, best practices and nuances of process areas supported.
- Escalate issues and risks in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Establish self as an expert or key contributor.
- Increase client/customer or user satisfaction.
- Create re-usable solution, process or work product.
- Responsible for effective service delivery of total reward programs within Ireland.
- Liaise with local leadership, finance, HR, marketing & communication teams on total reward.
- Act as a day-to-day Total Reward interface for HR and leadership/employees in assigned areas.
- Meet deliverable requirements/specific targets.
- Maximize personal productivity.
- Meet challenging/key timelines.
- Build skills needed to execute current responsibilities.
- Contribute to a positive work environment.
- Assist in training, education and communication of reward programs.
- Total Reward Lead – Ireland, Ireland HR Director, Ireland Field HR Manager, People Advisor Team, Talent Supply Chain Team, Business Leaders, Country Controllership, Employees, GU Total Reward Lead, Shared Services Center
Qualification and Experience
- Post Graduate/ Graduate degree with focus in Human Resource Management
- Post Graduate/Graduate degree with focus in Finance and Accounting
- Human Resource and/or Finance & Accounting
- 2-3 years Human Resources experience with direct involvement in Total Reward activities desirable but not essential.
- Experience of coordinating and negotiating with third party vendors.
- Ability to work as part of a team or successfully on one’s own initiative.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, negotiation and relationship management skills.
- Strong coaching and partnering capability combined with a demonstrated ability to influence.
- Experience of project and program management.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.