Risk Consulting Manager
The Manager is expected to co-lead a team to decipher multifaceted organization challenges and provide pragmatic and operational advice and solutions. Your background should consist of business process improvement and / or internal controls in order to demonstrate our value drivers to our clients. You are expected to play a key role to develop opportunities with our existing and new clients and ensure faultless project deliverables.
- Assist in business development, including sales pitching and building positive and impactful relationship with clients
- Independent and able to lead and manage a team in ensuring project deliverables are achieved.
- Inherent interest in problem solving, with a keen acumen for critical thinking to improve client’s business process efficiency and process workflows. Knowledge in internal controls related to financial, operational and compliance and able to analyse on the rationale for internal controls in process workflow.
- Deep understanding of organization core business process, process analysis, identifying “constraints” in clients existing workflow and develop client future state.
- Bachelor degree in Accountancy (Certified Internal Auditor qualification is added advantage).
- Minimum 5 – 6 years relevant working experience in Management Consulting, Internal Audit and/or external audit of an established public accounting firm or large organisation.
- Strong time management skill in order to work in fast pace environment with diverse clients across various industries.
- Passionate in building a positive work environment that cultivate an open culture amongst team members.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suites / Power BI / Tableau
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Good report writing skills.
- Willingness to travel around 50% in a year (post Covid 19 environment).