Payroll Director 12 month FTC
** Payroll Director 12 month FTC **
The main responsibility of this role is to lead the payroll service offering. You will also be working closely with our colleagues in the wider group, who have a significant payroll service line. The role will include working alongside the payroll service leadership team to develop and utilise new technologies and work collaboratively to drive the best possible client experience.
This Payroll Director 12 month FTC position will be working for a leading tax, accountancy and business advisory firm founded on personal integrity and technical expertise.
Our teams work seamlessly to provide advice throughout the life cycle of our clients. Our partner-led approach ensures that our clients receive an excellent service from a team of high-quality people who combine technical expertise with personal integrity.
They Key responsibilities for this Payroll Director 12 month FTC role are:
· Developing and then implementing a strategic plan for delivering a high added value payroll service to entrepreneurial companies and overseas owned groups expanding to the UK.
· To build and deepen partner relationships to allow us to offer integrated multi-territory services
· To lead a team of 40, split across locations in London and Romania (with travel expected to the latter, say at least quarterly throughout the year), including taking ownership for their personal development, management of workloads and the overall quality of client service delivery
· Client facing responsibilities will include ownership of key, and payroll service only, accounts from both a service and profitability level and acting as an escalation point for service issues across the entire portfolio.
· You will have ownership of a separate P&L with an expectation that there will be incremental margin improvement year-on-year
· Support is available from multiple managers within the team with complimentary skillsets
· You will continue the integration of our payroll service offerings to ensure that we have a defined best practice and standardised means of contracting and billing
Ad-hoc accountancy tasks
The successful candidate for this opportunity will need to have experience of running a payroll team and reporting on a strategic level to senior management. You must also have experience of working in a bureau environment.
This role will be based in central London, however you will be working remotely until further notice.
· 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
· Private Medical Insurance
· Permanent Health Insurance
· Flexible hours of work
· Life Assurance - 4 x times salary, our family is important to us, and so is yours.
· Employee Referral Bonus
· Employee Benefits Portal - Cashback and vouchers on everyday purchases.
· Extensive Learning & Development Opportunities - Continuous development and support not only for your professional qualifications but also for your personal goals and aspirations, so we can grow together.
· Opportunity to attend social events - Time to stop, pause and have fun