AR+Credit control - Top Manufacturing Brand
- Business partnering position working closely with senior stakeholders
- Dynamic, fast moving organization with plenty of interesting challenges
Our client is a NASDAQ and Toronto Stock Exchange Listed, world's largest producer and supplier of important materials. They are a dominating player in their industry and the market has continued to see significant growth in China market. The market increase is about 40% per year for the previous consecutive 3 years. The finance team in Shanghai will take responsibilities of work from operations, sales, marketing, services and supply chain. In this team, you will be responsible for full accounting/reporting functions.
- Monitor daily accounting, including but not limited to sales recognition, day-end procedures, report analysis and preparation. Ensure accurate sales operations in retail stores.
- Monitor closing reports, documents review etc.
- Cooperate with AR month end closure by confirming opening items, including but not limited to customer deposit, cash in hand
- Support in finance project planning and implementation
- Experienced AR accountant with 2years+ experience, ideally from a manufacturing industry
- Bachelor's degree, ideally in Finance or Accounting
- Strong service mindset with internal business partners
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- immediately available
- Competitive salary; based on experience & backgroun
- Fantastic platform with excellent career prospects
- Global organisation with strong market branding
- Immediately start
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Shirley Wang on +86 20 23385760