Tax Manager (MNC Company)
Reporting to Regional Tax Director, you will be responsible for compliance and tax planning implementation for operations in Thailand. Responsibilities are for all tax related matters including income tax, VAT, employment taxes and transfer pricing matters along with other compliance tasks related to fiscal accounts and other reporting.
Our client is a well-established and stable Global company.
- Response in management of tax audits, internal compliance with tax regulations
- Hands-on filling local fiscal accounts and tax returns in compliance with local regulations
- Reviewing intercompany agreements and practices, the balance sheet tax position quarterly
- Recommending and Implementing tax plans
- Reviewing employee related withholdings and tax related issues
- Developing strategy and implement plans to optimize the company's future tax position
- Supporting operations in the planning process, setting up new operations, and in the reviewing of client bids and client contracts
- Implementing, and assist in the development of Sarbanes Oxley requirements as defined in the risk control matrix
- Degree holders, successful candidates must be suitably qualified
- 3 years' experience in a Tax related role (ideally Big 4)
- Advanced oral and written communication skills (Thai & English) and the ability to work well in a team environment.
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- An independent, highly motivated and versatile team playe
- Attractive benefits
- Provident fund
- Health insurance
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below.
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Yodying Thongto on +66 2 012 5078.